Monday, January 3, 2011

Official day 1 of homeschooling...

Not sure what to expect today. Here is the timeline of what happened and what was done today...

6am- woke up with hubby, made breakfast and packed lunch for him along with laying out his clothes.

7am- shower for me before Juli wakes up.

7:45- make lesson plan for Juli. (I don't have anything set in stone and no real "curriculum" as of yet).

8:30- Juli wakes up.

8:45- Breakfast for me and Juli.

9:15- Get Juli dressed, hygiene and grooming.

10am- Run errands

11am- School Starts
*Match items that are the same
*Match items that are different but belong together
*Different Sizes worksheet
*Counting numbers
*Alphabet A&B

12pm- Lunch
*Juli works on puzzle until lunch is ready

1pm- Story time "Rapunzel"

1:15- Nap time

Daily chores:
*Wash breakfast/lunch dishes
*Straighten up/declutter
*Clean Bathrooms
*Clean Kitchen

2pm- Juli has free play while I finish daily chores, she will also help with them.

4:30- Number puzzle

5pm- Start dinner for me and Juli

6pm- Start dinner for hubby

6:30- Family time

8:30- Juli bedtime

I usually go to bed about midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment